– The role of CDP in data democratisation
– How CDP influences the culture of customer centricity
– How to continue raising the bar to keep up with the expected digital-first experiences
– Unifying channels to improve customer personalised experiences through automation
– Crafting a captivating brand story that will resonate with your audience and help build connections
– How a brand community can be the intersection of your storytelling marketing strategy
– Focusing on the four pillars of digital transformation for your DX: technology, data, process, and organisational change
– What happens when the customer demands aren’t determined by the customer?
– Ensuring an agile content strategy aligning with your brand
– The key for consistent branding and ever-evolving content strategies
– How to apply cutting-edge digital storytelling and content to unlock customer loyalty
– Cultivating an authentic brand voice that aligns with organisational values and encourages genuine customer engagement
– How to create contextualised customer experiences
– Connecting product content through the value-chain
– Reducing return-rates and prove carbon neutrality
– What is relevant today is obsolete tomorrow. Working together to fix the missing pieces of the jigsaw puzzle through smart technologies that drive digital strategies and sales
– Anticipate disruptive technologies that apply to the region and boost business operations
– Bridge the gap between humanisation, personalisation and technology
– How to Unify Ad Activation & Reporting Silos; Simplify Ad planning and execution workflows; and Build Real-time Dashboards that connect all the dots
– How to Enable 1st Party data targeting through partners as more; Build Single view of customer; and Enable AI/ML Led Automations to drive data drive results
– How can companies apply digital transformation principles to elevate content marketing strategies?
– How to align brand voice across different platforms such as social media, email marketing & content?