In Person | LONDON | 16 & 17 November 2023 | #TheMarTechSummit
etc.venues 155 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3YD
The MarTech Summit series has landed in London for its 4th edition! An exciting agenda filled with case studies, panel discussions, fireside chats, keynotes & Q&As on the latest MarTech trends and topics, gives our 250+ attendees plenty to discuss. With an attendance of over 85% senior leadership positions, you are guaranteed to learn and network with CMOs, Heads, Directors, etc.
– – – – – – –
This summit is designed for senior level executives in functions such as:
Marketing & Technology | Customer Experience (CX) & Engagement | Brand Loyalty & Retention | Data & Consumer Insights | E-commerce Marketing | Digital Strategy | OmniChannel | Innovation | Social Media | Content Strategy & Storytelling | CRM | Product Marketing | Automation | Digital Transformation & Growth | Digital Experience | Information Technology | SEO & SEM
Interested in speaking at The MarTech Summit?
Please contact Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Although we have general themes, each summit agenda is entirely different from another, both in regards to sessions and speakers.
01. Connected Experiences with Disruptive Technologies
02. Breaking Through Departmental Silos
03. Promote Brand Affinity & Increase Sales Conversions
04. Innovative Video Marketing Strategies
05. Programmatic Media Performance with Creative Strategy
06. Opportunities and Challenges of a Connected Digital Experience
07. Agile Marketing Strategies & Capabilities Driving Digital Transformation
01. Powering Proactive Customer Experiences 24/7
02. Intelligent Customer Experiences through Data Insights
03. Mapping Engaging Customer Journeys in the Digital Age
04. Crafting Cutting-Edge Digital Storytelling and Content
05. New Gen Brand Evangelists, Influencers, and Stakeholders
06. 360 Marketing Campaigns and Omnichannel Experiences
07. O2O Marketing Innovation
08. Supercharging your ABM Strategy with Video
01. Preparing for Tomorrow’s Consumer, Today
02. Hybrid, In-Person and Virtual
03. Unforgettable Digital Experiences with Innovative Platforms
04. Your 2023 MarTech Stack: Emerging Trends, Tools & Platforms
05. Contactless Customer Journeys
06. Goal Based Marketing
07. Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
08. Aligning Business Objectives to Deliver Growth
Facilitated interactive networking discussions with your peers.
A chance for you to share your thoughts with other attendees during structured roundtable discussions on cutting edge themes:
– Marketing Automation & Campaign/Lead Management
– Marketing Analytics Performance & Attribution
etc.venues 155 Bishopsgate
London, EC2M 3YD
Journey time: around a 7 min drive/ 12 min public transport/ 20 min walk / 7 min cycle to the event venue: etc.venues 155 Bishopsgate, 1st Floor, London, EC2M 3YD
2022 Attendee Demographics
Tickets may become available, if you would like to join the waiting list please contact the team