What are the key priorities for a MarTech stack optimisation strategy to achieve?
– Improve marketing efficiency
What would your company use AI the most for?
– Create multiple adaptations of long form videos
– Develop data-led marketing campaigns
– Create scaled hyper-personalised content
What are the major roadblocks in trialing the new innovations in marketing technologies?
What is the one marketing platform / app / solution you can’t live without? Why?
– LinkedIn. I am in B2B professional HR management consulting; we must use it. It would be great if we can have an automated dashboard that maps customer experience with content marketing strategy.
How do you see the skillsets needed for the marketing profession changing?
– They need to be aware of the pros and cons of different platforms, and not to confuse customers with so many look-alikes.
How much of your marketing is data driven?
– Not a lot at the moment because nobody can seem to crack B2B HR management consulting marketing right.
At your organisation what tasks in marketing are good to automate and what tasks still need a human touch?
– Content writing is definitely human, posting posts can be automated for sure.
How do you keep abreast of all the latest MarTech out there?
– LinkedIn news feed, marketing magazine.
What are your views on having a single stack (e.g. Google or Adobe vs a mix of best stacks for each functions?)
– Single stack is easier to manage, but we have resource fatigue.