Summit agenda is subject to change.
– The use of machine learning algorithms for predicting customer behaviour and delivering personalised experiences that resonate with individual preferences.
– The challenges and opportunities of AI-driven personalisation in creating meaningful customer interactions.
– How combining AI with human touchpoints can result in seamless and memorable interactions?
– How to work towards the goal of turning buyers into brand advocates?
– How conversational interactions humanise the digital customer experience.
– How can marketing teams adopt agile principles to adapt quickly to changing market dynamics, optimise campaigns, and deliver results-driven strategies?
– How do work management platforms enable marketers to make data-backed decisions in real-time, leveraging insights to refine campaigns and improve performance?
– What is working and what is not within the digital transformation road-trip?
– How do you define success in digital transformation – is it the journey or the destination?
– Who have been the key passengers in your digital transformation car that you wouldn’t leave behind, and why?…Is there anyone you’d leave behind?
– How to nurture brand advocacy through omnichannel engagement?
– How to leverage data-driven customer insights to personalise experiences?
– How important is the symbiotic relationship between CX and UX?
– How to build a design of seamless digital experiences that resonate with audiences?
– How to unveil the sentiment behind mentions and empower informed decision-making?
– How to perform media monitoring from online and offline media sources?
– Exploring the balance between automated content generation and preserving the human touch in storytelling.
– How AI is transforming the way marketers approach digital content creation and customisation.
– How ad verification tools play a role in mitigating ad fraud that could damage a brand’s reputation.
– The help of ad verification to build trust with customers by ensuring authentic, relevant, and engaging ad experiences.
– Turning an unknown customer into a known customer, then learn all there is to know about them by employing a value exchange
– Creating meaningful moments between your brand and customer that goes beyond the transaction and offering real value
– Driving loyalty beyond points and tiers to incentivise repeat purchases, cultivate emotional loyalty and fuel retention
– Measuring KPI and success in full-funnel marketing.
– Proven tactics and MarTech stacks to achieve target ROI.
What are the factors that trigger customer churns, from unmet needs to poor experiences?
– How data-driven insights pinpoint at-risk customers through personalised engagement strategies.
– How can businesses leverage data insights and first-party data to create hyper-targeted marketing campaigns that resonate with individual customer preferences and behaviours?
– With the increasing demand for personalised experiences, how can brands effectively navigate the challenges of collecting, analysing, and utilising first-party data to enhance customer engagement, satisfaction, and long-term loyalty?
– How personalisation has evolved beyond simple segmentation to tackle customer's unique preferences, behaviours, and context.
– How to keep the balance between automated personalisation and maintaining the human element in customer interactions?
– How brands combine rich customer data with innovative messaging to captivate audiences.
– How Data enables marketers to contextualise their messaging based on various factors, such as location, time of day and browsing history.
– How can marketing automation platforms empower businesses to streamline lead generation processes, identify qualified leads, and optimise lead scoring mechanisms for enhanced sales readiness?
– What are the key components of an effective lead nurturing strategy through marketing automation, and how does your company contribute to enabling businesses to deliver targeted content at each stage of the buyer's journey?
– How can predictive analytics empower marketers to anticipate customer behaviours and needs?
– What data sources and quality assurance measures are essential for building effective predictive models?
– Beyond marketing campaigns, how can predictive analytics be integrated into loyalty programs, retention strategies, and long-term customer relationship management?
– Understand what is driving the continuous need for more and better creative content on a global scale.
– See how global brands embrace end-to-end automation to meet their global creative content needs more efficiently than ever before.
– Learn how creative automation is used to scale creative production on a global scale.
– Ways to value empirical results and have a healthy disregard for conventional wisdom.
– How to explore new ways of marketing through automation, fast experimentation and rigorous A/B testing?
– Explore various integration scenarios, such as CRM integration with email marketing platforms, social media management tools, e-commerce platforms, and analytics software.
– How workflows can be automated to trigger actions based on customer interactions, making marketing efforts more efficient.
– How businesses can leverage data to gain a deeper understanding of their customers and put them at the centre of their business and operation.
– How to use data to create personalised customer experiences, improve customer retention, and increase customer loyalty with real-world examples of businesses that they have successfully implemented.
– Actionable insights and strategies that they can apply to their own businesses to enhance their customer experience and drive success from zero to hero.
– How can businesses leverage automation to build lasting relationships with customers?
– What role does data-driven segmentation and targeting play in tailoring marketing messages through automation?
– How can marketing automation strategies drive customer retention, reduce churn, and enhance overall customer lifetime value?
– How to boost higher engagement rates, better conversion rates, and improved ROI with Data insights?
– Understand what works and what doesn't, so one can change resources into strategies, that deliver tangible results
– Uncover strategies to supercharge your brand's online presence, streamline marketing efforts, and achieve remarkable results.
– Explore the benefits of automating social media posting schedules and content distribution for consistent and efficient brand messaging.
– The role of CDP in data democratisation.
– How CDP influences the culture of customer centricity.
– How AI enhances customer journey mapping, allowing for real-time adjustments based on customer behaviour.
– Discuss emerging trends in AI and marketing automation, such as voice search, image recognition, and AI-driven video content.
– The benefits of blockchain technology as a tool to secure customer data.
– How to use blockchain technology and its applications in digital marketing to develop trust and transparency?
– Share strategies and tactics for fostering collaboration and communication across teams, such as marketing, sales, customer support, and IT.
– How to align marketing automation initiatives with the broader organisational goals and objectives.
– The role of ethics and trust in building better outcomes for your organisations and your consumers.
– What does ‘good’, ‘not good’ and everything in between look like?
– What does the future hold given the explosion of technological developments, use of AI, the Metaverse…"
– Integrating with the evolution of emerging technologies such as Virtual reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Mixed Reality (MR), Internet of Things (IoT), and Voice search.
– How to adjust expertise to align with the new technologies, work alongside the algorithms, and focus more on soft/transferrable skills.