Summit agenda is subject to change.
– How to drive conversions from messages, emails, call conversations effectively?
– How to scale personalised experience to engage with customers in various stages of engagement?
– How does your company leverage ChatGPT to engage with your customers?
– How you can leverage zero and first-party data to create accurate customer profiles?
– How Twilio Segment’s customer data platform can deliver the unique and individualised experiences your customers crave in a cookieless future
– How to engage customers and motivate them to want to come back?
– Successful tactics on gamified techniques in marketing strategy.
– How do you see new innovations fitting into the gamification space?
– How to assess organisational data literacy?
– What level of understanding of AI currently prevails across sectors? Is there adequate training being conducted in the effective use of AI?
– What is your data literacy programme in the organisation?
– Insights on consumer attitudes, business readiness, and the growth opportunities surrounding the present privacy environment based on research findings from APAC in 2022.
– The current state of privacy readiness in the region, and lessons learned from leading businesses adopting a test-and-learn mindset toward investments in privacy readiness.
– The role of the Metaverse in enhancing the O2O experience.
– Applications of Metaverse in real-life marketing to create sense of immersion.
– Latest Development of Metaverse and Application.
It’s never been easier for consumers to switch brands and seek novel experiences – and it’s critical now more than ever for brands to keep up with their audience’s changing preferences.
Join Qualtrics for an exclusive Executive Luncheon to discuss how leading brands can drive agility and growth in a shifting consumer landscape with real-time market insights.
• To keep up with changing competitive landscape with real-time insights
• Create a program that is flexible and can quickly change and pivot with the market’s needs
• You can give your leadership team and business units the confidence to act quickly on real-time insights
– New marketing communication tools and strategy with new wave of consuming groups.
– How to better understand and act on your customer?
– To build up the platform is not the end rather an endless journey to enable and iterate more and more personalisation use cases in an agile way, with data.
– Understanding the role demand generation and lead generation plays in establishing your brand.
– Shifting focus from demand generation roles to brand establishment roles.
– How MarTech Stack is used to help accelerate the “Connectedness”?
– Good stories of value-driven marketing that target beyond profit, build loyalty and retain your customers.
In today’s digital age, customer experience has become a key differentiator for businesses seeking growth. With the increasing influence of technology, it is crucial for companies to understand and leverage the power of digital experiences.
In this group discussion led by ON24, we will explore the latest trends and best practices in creating meaningful and impactful webinars, virtual events and content experiences that drive growth.
Key takeaways include:
– The future of digital experiences and their impact on business growth
– The use of technology, such as AI and machine learning, to enhance digital experiences
– The importance of data-driven insights in driving sales conversions
Join us as we delve into the world of digital experience led growth and learn how to navigate this rapidly evolving landscape.
– How to make customer success strategies effective in order to go beyond traditional CRM and field service
– The ultimate relationship between effort of customer success and level of customer satisfaction
– Stories of brands building E-Commerce & online marketplace ecosystem.
– How to engage with new generation shoppers?
– How to build / leverage first party data around customer?
– Building Loyalty and Affinity with your Customers
– Building Loyalty and Affinity with your Customers
– How businesses can leverage data to gain a deeper understanding of their customers and put them at the centre of their business and operation.
– Step-by-step guide to customer analytics, from data collection to insights generation.
– How to use data to create personalised customer experiences, improve customer retention, and increase customer loyalty with real-world examples of businesses that they have successfully implemented.
– Actionable insights and strategies that they can apply to their own businesses to enhance their customer experience and drive success from zero to hero.
– The essence of Smart Technologies in marketing strategies in order to strive success under a Smart City narrative
– Be “Smart” to overcome customer fatigue and go beyond the New Normal
Learn how you can quickly identify digital growth and beat your competition. Similarweb helps you quickly digest digital data. Through the lens of Retail, FSI and the Travel industries, we uncover replicable tactics to beat competition in any industry. The presentation will include:
– What does the digital traffic tell us about the market in Hong Kong?
– Outlook on Retail, FSI and Travel industries.
– What are successful brands (leading and emerging) doing online?
– How you can leverage Similarweb’s competitive insights for online traffic growth.
– How to maximise returns on your marketing expenditures by putting the most effective advertising and targeted campaigns?
– How to benchmark your marketing performance across multiple channels?
– What are the lessons learnt from the experience and how did you base on the learning for other marketing campaigns?
– Does legacy technology still work well today and in the near future?
– How to gain trust and buy-in from all stakeholders, open their minds to the possibilities of new technologies?
Over dinner we will discuss the topic of attention, how brands are approaching this challenging and not as yet standardised metric and will endeavour to touch on the following areas:
– Why is driving attention a priority for brands right now?
– Why has the conversation shifted from engagement to attention? What does attention accomplish that engagement doesn’t?
– Where is your business on the journey towards attention?
– What is different about our HK market that could pose a challenge in the measurement and planning of attention?
– What do you think it will take for us to see increased adoption of attention-based marketing strategies here in HK and APAC?
– Accurate, scalable attention products are still being developed. What do you hope to see from these products?