The last year has introduced unforeseen levels of marketing innovation, transformation, speed, and agility. Due to the global impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, CMOs and marketing leaders have learned how to navigate uncertainty, balance constantly changing priorities and budgets, evolve their marketing messages, and work from anywhere with technology and data.
Together we will dive into the insights and trends from the Salesforce’s 7th edition State of Marketing report and discuss the biggest takeaways from a year unlike any other.
– How marketing leaders pivoted to address rapid and fundamental shifts in consumer behaviour
– The impacts of a distributed workforce and how marketing leaders are enabling new methods of collaboration
– The data marketers are collecting to better understand their customer
– How marketing leaders are re-skilling their teams to keep up with the speed and pace of innovation
In this executive roundtable we will discuss:
– 90% of marketers say organisational priorities have changed since pre-pandemic, across everything from innovation to customer engagement to collaboration. What has been the biggest shift in your marketing priorities over the past year?
– The top priority for Thai marketers is about creating a cohesive customer journey across channels and devices, do you agree? How has your customer journey evolved over the year?
– Focusing on growth and retention, what are your requirements when choosing the right marketing technology for your business needs and transformation journey?
The virtual roundtable has a limited 15 seats for Senior Level Marketing Professionals from medium sized to large enterprises who are based in Thailand.
Chris Jordan or ‘Jordy’ as he is otherwise known, heads up the Data and Identity team across ASEAN. His role consists of consulting with key strategic customers around the use of data and technology, specifically in the context of digital marketing. Chris has been with Salesforce for four years and sees a huge opportunity for customers to; understand more about their consumers through the use of known and unknown data, activate against that data, and deliver growth.
With a passion for strategy, all things data, and advertising, Chris is perfectly placed to drive digital transformation and best practice in the new world of AdTech and MarTech convergence. A 10-year stint across the BBDO Advertising Agency Network in New York, London, and Sydney, most recently as Regional Sales Director has given Chris a great understanding of both the business and marketing strategy of a diverse collection of global businesses and access and influence with key executives in the Marketing and IT space.
The MarTech Roundtable is a platform for top executive thought leaders to deep dive into specific topics. The discussion themes are always changing but will always address pertinent trends, opportunities, pain points, and challenges facing the marketing technology sector today.
The panel of esteemed speakers are invited to share cross-industry perspectives and this interactive exchange will be presided by an experienced moderator. Audience members will help curate the discussion by submitting comments and questions to be addressed live.
The Roundtable format is as varied as its topics, taking place across APAC and Europe, virtually and in-person.
Please email Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.