This handbook from Monsido will help you get started with web accessibility. It outlines why web accessibility is important for your business or organization and the responsibilities that website managers have in creating an accessible site.
This handbook covers:
- The misconceptions about web accessibility.
- The different accessibility issues people with disabilities experience.
- The current WCAG standards.
- Examples of the different web accessibility regulations across the world.
- Web accessibility roles within organizations.
- A guide on how to create an accessibility strategy.
Looking for a serious solution? Get a free website scan from Monsido to find accessibility issues, broken links, misspellings, and more.
Read the handbook:
Find it helpful? Also check out their Individual Sponsor Page – Resources
To know more about them, visit Monsido