Digital Experience in Asia
DX Asia 2020 promised to deliver the latest trends in digital experience across Asia. And on 8th October, we’re sure our audience agreed that we certainly delivered.
Why the focus on digital experience? Technological advances and changing consumer behaviour have been driving more people online. Throw in the ongoing pandemic, it became imperative for companies to become more digitally agile and savvy.
Here are a few summit highlights:
- Our audience came from 41 different countries, across 4 continents and 721 companies.
- We had several positive comments coming from the audience, the one that we found that really hit the nail was – “I’m really impressed by a good mix of business and technical topics and the quality of the presenters in today’s conference”
- “The previous DX Summit was very insightful, and I was impressed in the way the event was organized, coordinated and delivered. Certainly, one of the best webinars I have attended.” – Director, Global Marketing, Japan Airlines.
- 97% would recommend attending this event
What actually went on? Well, a lot. The summit was packed with diverse sessions such as fireside chats, case studies, success stories & a panel discussion. We understand that digital experience is a broad term which is why there was the opportunity to choose between a marketing track and a technical track. As all our virtual sessions were live, the audience were also able to interact in real time with our speakers with the use of the intuitive live chat and Q&A functions. Even though the summit online, we brought in-person aspects to it.
The summit was always in safe hands as Nick Boyle, VP Asia, Sitecore chaired the summit with finesse and care. We were extremely lucky to have several industry experts join us and share with them their key findings. Here’s a sneak peek below:
- Are organisations prioritising digital experiences in Asia Pacific? Tim Sheedy, Principal Advisor at Ecosystm unveiled findings from a research study commissioned by Sitecore & AKQA, covering 600 organisations across the region.
- Marketing Track: What is the role of content in shaping brand experiences? Daniel Hochuli, Regional Content Solutions Manager, Asia Pacific & China at LinkedIn shared some best practices and a framework.
- Technical Track: How to leverage cloud technology to reimagine customer experience? Pratima Amonkar, Area Head, Cloud Solution Partners, Asia Pacific at Microsoft discussed the creation of a new world by using innovative products and services.
We would like take this time to thank our speakers, partners and supporting organisations, this summit would not have happened without them!
If you feel like you’ve missed out, fret not, you still have the opportunity to relive the summit on-demand here: https://themartechsummit.com/dx-asia-2020-ondemand
By: Matthew Lin
#DXAsia #VirtualMarTech #TheMarTechSummit #MarketingTechnology