We all still remember the taste of that New Year’s Eve feast, yet, we’re in February already.. could someone please slow down the time? Anyhow, we’re excited to be returning to Singapore, the business hub of Asia, with The MarTech Summit on 27 & 28 April!
This 2 day summit will take place at Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre and has so much to offer from executive private workshops to evening drinks reception, networking lunch & a cutting edge agenda.
Over the 2 days we’ll focus on 4 main themes:
- Data-Driven Marketing
- Customer Experience & Engagement
- Emerging Technologies
- Digital Transformation
With 40+ speakers from global companies including but not limited to The Coca-Cola Company, WWF, Sodexo, NTUC Enterprise, HP, Zuellig Pharma, Brandwatch, Asana, 3M, Olam, Indeed.com, GSK, AIA, Schneider Electric, Kerry, PropertyGuru & UPS.
There is a myriad of reasons to join the summit apart from the invaluable learning & networking experience:
- TOP SPEAKERS: The MarTech Summit will provide you with 40+ speakers from a variety of industries and backgrounds to give the latest insights in MarTech.
- LATEST TRENDS: If it’s trending, we are learning!
- MULTIPLE FORMATS: You may expect to hear keynote presentations, panel discussions and workshops all delivered by global companies!
- NETWORKING: The MarTech Summit Singapore is full of opportunities with a dedicated 12 hours for networking!
- 2 DAYS: Different topics & speakers on both days, maximising your learning & networking experience.
🤝Interested in becoming a partner? Please contact us at email@example.com
👩🏼💻We’ll have a limited 200 seats at this event. Reserve your seat today at https://themartechsummit.com/singapore-registration
👉Group rates are available upon request for 3+ attendees. Get a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This event will take place with approval from the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MTI) and the Singapore Tourism Board (STB).
By Rahmi Atalay.