New year is around the corner, so is The Virtual MarTech Exchange Summit 2021!
The second edition of our Virtual MarTech Exchange summit is coming up strong featuring global giants ranging from MICROSOFT to GOOGLE, RECKITT to TWITCH, BMW to UBER and many many more. Just like last year, we’ll be hosting fireside chats between top solution providers and industry speakers to discuss the MarTech pain-points and best practices in multiple angles to fuel new horizons.
Let’s have a look at how our lineup looks so far!
– Lucinda Barlow, Senior Director, Head of APAC Marketing, Uber
– Fahad Najeeb, Head of Data/Martech Platforms & Engineering, Latitude Financial Services
– Samit Malkani, Head of Brand & Creative Marketing, SEA & India, Google
– Tara Crosby, Head of Sales, SEA, Twitch
– Siddhant Raizada, Head of Global Marketing, Kristal.AI
– Borko Kovacevic, Chief Operating & Marketing Officer, Microsoft Singapore
– Rajiv Dingra, Founder & CEO, RD&X Network
– Varun Sharma, VP, Asia Pacific & Japan, Emplifi
– Vikas Virjania, Head of IT, Digital Strategy & Innovation, BMW Group AU & NZ
– Amrita Asrani, Global Brand Marketing Director, Reckitt
– Lauren Stephenson, VP of Global Marketing, Shootsta
– Zeeshan Muhammad Khan, Head of Marketing, LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort
– Greg Armshaw, Senior Director of Strategy, APAC, Brightcove
Last year, we had hosted 1000+ attendees from around the globe at 10 sessions packed with top notch insights plus great breakout sessions hosted by our elite partners.
This year, our agenda will cover a plethora of subjects, take a look at few of them:
- Digital Engagement
- AI & Machine Learning
- Cloud Technologies
- Digital Transformation
On the 8th of December, Lucinda Barlow, Senior Director of Marketing, APAC at Uber will discuss How we Engaged with Customers and Boosted Revenue from Effective Cross-channel Marketing. During this session, we’ll discuss:
· Creating marketing strategies that prioritise personalisation and human touch points.
· Designing omni-channel customer journeys that are seamless O2O.
On the 9th of December, Samit Malkani, Head of Brand & Creative Marketing, SEA & India at Google will discuss Captivating Storytelling Strategies to Forge Authentic Connections & Customer Engagement in 2022. During this session, we will deep dive into:
· How to storify a brand message?
· What makes a story great and authentic?
· How stories can be more engaging and eventually memorable in the era of shortening attention spans?
See the full agenda here
There are so many reasons why you should attend the Summit, but here are some of the key reasons that you should book your tickets now:
- ONLINE NETWORKING: The Virtual MarTech Exchange Summit is bursting with opportunities for an online networking through Slack.
- LIVE STREAMING: Unlike many other Virtual events, The Virtual MarTech Exchange Summit is not recorded, making it rewarding and engaging with live Q&A sessions.
- TOP SPEAKERS: The MarTech Summit will provide you with 20+ speakers from a variety of industries and backgrounds to give the latest insights in MarTech.
- VENDOR X INDUSTRY VIEWS: All sessions will host speakers from both industry and vendor verticals providing insights and views from both sides.
- FIRESIDE CHATS ONLY: All sessions will be held in fireside chat format allowing audiences to learn how different companies react and solve similar issues.
- 2 DAYS: Different agenda on both days, maximising your learning & networking experience.
Interested in becoming a partner? Please contact Elaine Li at email@example.com
Registration is now open for The Virtual MarTech Exchange Summit taking place on the 8th & 9th of December. Claim your pass today and enjoy free on-demand content access until the Christmas day!
By Rahmi Atalay.
Fancy a sneak peak of our sponsor content? We have got you covered: