What are the key priorities for a MarTech stack optimisation strategy to achieve?
– Increase marketing ROI.
What would your company use AI the most for?
– Develop data-led marketing campaigns.
What are the major roadblocks in trialling the new innovations in marketing technologies?
How important is data in making marketing decisions and engaging customers?
– Important – I rely on data 60-80% of the time.
How do you see the skillsets needed for the marketing profession changing?
– Creativity and data analytics are increasing their importance on parallel, while these 2 skill sets are usually from different individual persons.
What will be the next evolution of mobile marketing that we can expect in the coming years?
– Personalization will be much more important than before.
With the exponential rise of technology, is there still room for offline marketing?
– Offline marketing is still important at the very core level of public relations and awareness purposes. As we all may realize that the budget for offline ads may be even tighter than before. The challenges are on how to measure the success of the offline campaign.
What challenges do you see in processing data coming from different sources?
– Data integration and data harmonization at the large scale of data across multiple business units and type of channels can be very challenging as they may be measuring different dimensions and metrics.
Which part of the customer journey is the hardest part to capture data for?
– Offline marketing.