What are the key priorities for a MarTech stack optimisation strategy to achieve?
- Improve attribution to revenue.
What would your company use AI the most for?
- Develop data-led marketing campaigns.
What are the major roadblocks in trialling the new innovations in marketing technologies?
- Not able to build a business case to release funding.
What are some of the significant changes to your customer outreach and retention strategies and how has it impacted the growth plan for upcoming years?
- Connected cars => New services to sell.
- Subscription model => No more purchase but I drive I pay.
- New Customers expectations => Client centric / digitalization / seamless experiences
- Mobility => Car first but green with others mobilities (transport, train, e-scooter, sharing, kick scooter…).
At your organisation what tasks in marketing are good to automate and what tasks still need a human touch?
- Automatic = dashboarding business intelligence.
- Manual = Analysis and action plan.
How do you see the skillsets needed for the marketing profession changing?
- Global overview / synthesis.
- Soft skills.
- New Management.
With more consumers being conscious of their data being shared, how do you overcome the growing concern?
- We are being efficient in using the data that we have.
Currently, what are you primarily looking for in your digital marketing efforts? Awareness or engagement? Why?
- Engagement = Business.
When planning a marketing budget, what are the top 3 concerns one should watch out for post COVID-19?
- Drive to store.
- Conversion rate.
What will be the next evolution in marketing technology that we can expect in the coming years?
- IA to make econometric model.
How could a marketer start utilising the Metaverse?
- Personal point of view: Metaverse is for private life. To replace social media classical social media networks. For brands, it is a gadget. I defend real and human touch points with the retail network. Last comment: definitively it is not New = 20 years ago => 2nd life.
With the advancement of AR & VR, how do you see these being utilised in digital storytelling?
- Game play.
- Why not on retail?
What is your strategy to link up traditional and modern trade ecosystem?
- Create a seamless experience between digital and retail.
What are the top 3 things in your checklist when choosing the right influencer to work with?
How do you foresee the role of gamification across industries?
- Real impact for loyalty.
What are the roadblocks in implementing gamification?
- To have a real impact content to justify playing.
How much of your marketing is data driven?
As mobile and internet use rapidly expands; how do you track customer behaviour change?
- Cross device tracking.
What challenges do you see in processing data coming from different sources? How to overcome?
- Master Data Management.
What data enrichment strategies can you suggest that work effectively from your experience?
- Transactional data.