What are the key priorities for a MarTech stack optimisation strategy to achieve?
– Drive pipeline growth or acceleration.
What would your company use AI the most for?
– Create scaled hyper-personalised content.
What are the major roadblocks in trialling the new innovations in marketing technologies?
How important is data in making marketing decisions and engaging customers?
– Very important – I always leverage data 100% of the time.
How do you see the skillsets needed for the marketing profession changing?
– Fail forward – ability to fail quickly at a small scale and attempt bigger.
With the recent developments and incorporation of technology, should we still perceive marketing as a social science?
– Social science and art of human interaction.
If you had to build a marketing strategy at your organisation for 2021 from scratch, what type of partners would you look for to collaborate?
– A creative agency who can partner with us in iteration from design to validation with customers.
Can new partnerships help shift the mindset from a product-centric model to more customer-centric?
– Hopefully. We can only have high hopes. It is up to customer on this part as well.
How do you maximise cross-team communication with new MarTech tools?
– It is about mindset and the tool leverage only what we aim at.