Happy new year everyone. Our first Virtual MarTech Summit in 2022 is coming up on 22 & 23 February 2022! That’s a lot of 2s.
In this version, we’ll look into MarTech in the next normal from both B2B & B2C perspectives over the 2 days. Our tagline goes as MarTech in the Next Normal: Customised, Connected & Cohered. Despite we’re 2 months out of this event, we have a vibrant agenda consisting of top speakers including:
- Gaurav Gupta, Chief Marketing Officer & Integration Leader, Kimberly-Clark Softex Indonesia
- Shailendra Singh, Vice President, Global Sales & Marketing Head, Aditya Birla Chemicals
- Vincent Lau, Managing Director, Huobi Global
- Triveni Rajagopal, Global Digital Director, Skin Cleansing & Oral Care, Unilever
- Angelyn Varkey, Marketing Director, Asia Pacific, Aon
- Sushmita Mohapatra, Head, Content Marketing, SEO & Product Squads, PropertyGuru Group
- Zhiliang Li, Associate Director, CRM, Zalora
- June Tee, Head, Group Digital Brand Strategy & Management, CIMB
- Adam W. Cowlishaw, Head of Marketing and Connected Commerce, Johnson & Johnson
- Jaslyin Qiyu, Head of Client & Digital Channels Marketing, Citi
- Bernard Chong, Marketing Director, foodpanda
- Pankaj Agarwal, Director of Product Management, Dell Technologies
- Babul Balakrishnan, Head of Customer Care, Thunes
- Mugilan Chitambram, Group Digital Marketing Manager, Valiram
Our versatile agenda will cover a variety of hot topics in MarTech including:
- Gen Z
- User Generated Content
- Cloud Technologies
- Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- Digital Acceleration
- AI / Marketing Automation
There are so many reasons why you should attend the Summit, but here are some of the key reasons that you should book your tickets now:
- ONLINE NETWORKING: The Virtual MarTech Summit APAC is bursting with opportunities for an online networking through Slack.
- LIVE STREAMING: Unlike many other Virtual events, The Virtual MarTech Summit APAC is not recorded, making it rewarding and engaging with live Q&A sessions.
- TOP SPEAKERS: The MarTech Summit will provide you with 25+ speakers from a variety of industries and backgrounds to give the latest insights in MarTech.
- B2B X B2C Insights: Each day will have a dedicated focus on MarTech in B2B & B2C.
- FIRESIDE CHATS ONLY: All sessions will be held in fireside chat format allowing audiences to learn how different companies react and solve similar issues.
- 2 DAYS: Different agenda on both days, maximising your learning & networking experience.
Interested in becoming a partner? Please contact Lin Duan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is now open for The Virtual MarTech Summit APAC is taking place on the 22nd & 23rd of February. Claim your pass today at https://themartechsummit.com/virtual-apac
By Rahmi Atalay.