In-Person Roundtable | London | 8 June 2023 | #TheMarTechSummit
etc.venues St Paul’s, 200 Aldersgate St, London EC1A 4HD
This June we are bringing a unique way to Summit – The MarTech Summit Roundtable style. Through this event, we hope to deep dive into themed topics through facilitated and interactive discussions that will allow you to not only learn, but to challenge and be challenged. We want you to be heard and get validation of your plans and ideas.
To ensure engagement quality and guaranteed participation, this event will be capped at only 80 seats.
Topics covered will include Customer Data, Metaverse, Value Exchange Economy, MarTech Workforce Engagement, and many more.
– – – – – – –
This summit is designed for senior level executives in functions such as:
Marketing & Technology | Digital Experience | Customer Experience (CX) & Engagement | Brand Loyalty & Retention | Data & Consumer Insights | E-commerce Marketing | Digital Strategy | Innovation | CRM | DXP | Automation | Digital Transformation & Growth | Information Technology | SEO & SEM | AI | Social Media Marketing | Hyper-Personalisation | DEX | Omnichannel Experiences | Disruptive Technology | Data Insights | Content Strategy | Digital Storytelling
01. Connected Experiences with Disruptive Technologies
02. Sales Enablement
03. Brand Affinity & Sales Conversions
04. Video Marketing Strategies
05. Programmatic Media Performance
06. Proactive Customer Experience 24/7
07. Digital Experience with Innovative Platforms
08. Goal based Marketing
01. People & Culture
02. Digital Employee Experience
03. Hybrid, In-Person and Virtual
04. Employee Advocacy
05. Business Sustainability
06. Digital Marketing Upskilling
07. Internal Communications
08. Workflow & Future of Work
01. Customer Behavioural Data
02. First Party Data & Cookieless Future
03. Customer Journeys Mapping
04. CDP (Customer Data Platform)
05. Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
06. Omni-channel Personalisation
07. Single Customer View
08. Customer Privacy
01. Measuring and Maximising Digital Marketing ROI
02. Marketing Automation
03. User Generated Content (UGC) & Effective Storytelling
04. Cross-Channels Marketing Campaigns
05. MarTech Integration
06. Brand Affinity
07. Small Budgets, Big Results
08. Digital Transformation
etc. venues St Paul’s
200 Aldersgate St, Barbican, London EC1A 4HD
To get to etc. venues, enter via revolving doors at either of the receptions to 200 Aldersgate, take the escalators to the first floor Atrium.
From the South Reception, head past the Atrium, etc. venues is to your left.
From the North Reception, at the top of your escalators, etc. venues is to your left.
If you require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at 07724397521.
Check out who you will network & learn with…