What are the key priorities for a MarTech stack optimisation strategy to achieve?
– Improve marketing efficiency.
What would your company use AI the most for?
– To improve medical outcomes for our patients.
What are the major roadblocks in trialling the new innovations in marketing technologies?
What are some of the significant changes to your customer outreach and retention strategies and how has it impacted the growth plan for upcoming years?
– The increased use of digital tools in marketing has significantly changed the work. This has multiplied the customer touchpoint, which has a direct impact on the daily business.
How do you balance experimenting with new technologies vs investing in current technologies that you already utilise?
– Recognizing new opportunities and ideas is part of our task to constantly optimize our output.
How do you see the skillsets needed for the marketing profession changing?
– The disruptive changes started before Covid 19 and have been potentiated in the last 2 years. The skillset today is already significantly different due to digitalization and will continue to change.
Currently, what are you primarily looking for in your digital marketing efforts? Awareness or engagement? Why?
– Engagement is, of course, much more important, as interaction with customers is the real goal of our activities.
What will be the next evolution in marketing technology that we can expect in the coming years?
– Artificial intelligence becomes real intelligence.
What is the best use of technology you have seen during this time of crisis?
– The use of video communication becoming the normality.
With the advancement of AR & VR, how do you see these being utilised in digital storytelling?
– In the combination of VR and AI, our products will find a much better application in the surgical field. Patients will benefit from this.
How do you attribute sales to influencer marketing?
– Not yet possible in our field…
How do you foresee the role of gamification across industries?
– Gamification has seen strong growth, especially in Medical Education.
How much of your marketing is data driven?
As mobile and internet use rapidly expands; how do you track customer behaviour change?
– The acceptance of the internet and mobile applications for information, training and exchange is steadily increasing in our industry.
What challenges do you see in processing data coming from different sources? How to overcome?
– The biggest limitation is the data security guidelines.
What’s the best approach/tools to understand customer pain points? Especially when the survey response rate is low.
– If the feedback is not significant, the best way of exchange is still a personal conversation with key opinion leaders.
How do you connect, engage and build a persistent relationship with your customers?
– These are different touchpoints in the customer journey that are important, depending on the phase, to address, inform and convince customers.
To build experiences that convert, personalisation is key. How important is segmentation to your personalization strategy? What other key components do you believe contributes towards conversion?
– Customer segmentation and differentiation of customer needs are elementary to address decision-makers individually.