In-Person | SINGAPORE | 25 October 2023 | #TheMarTechSummit
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay
The MarTech Summit Singapore Revenue Generation is designed to unite the brightest minds in the industry, providing a platform for deep dive discussions on the ever-evolving landscape of MarTech. Engage in active conversations with your peers, exploring strategies for greater conversions, retention, and growth for enterprises.
Experience a refreshing new style of engagement as we explore themed topics through interactive sessions. Our carefully curated agenda will cover a full journey of revenue generation, including CRM Optimisation, Customer Data Monetisation, Marketing Automation, Customer Retention and much more.
By attending The MarTech Summit, you will exchange insights with the best in the field and forge valuable connections that can elevate your marketing strategy to new heights. To ensure the utmost engagement and maximised participation, we have limited seating of 80 only.
– – – – – – –
This summit is designed for senior level executives in functions such as:
Marketing & Technology | Digital Experience | Customer Experience (CX) & Engagement | Brand Loyalty & Retention | Data & Consumer Insights | E-commerce Marketing | Digital Strategy | Innovation | CRM | DXP | Automation | Digital Transformation & Growth | Information Technology | SEO & SEM | AI | Social Media Marketing | Hyper-Personalisation | DEX | Omnichannel Experiences | Disruptive Technology | Data Insights | Content Strategy | Digital Storytelling
Interested in becoming a speaker & moderator? Please contact Lin at email@example.com for details
01. Extend your CRM strategy beyond the initial sale
02. Champion your Closed-Loop Reporting
03. Empower sales enablement with CRM-Driving Marketing
01. Data Collection and Integration
02. Segmentation and Audience Building
03. Predictive Analytics and AI
01. Create automated lead nurturing workflows
02. Implement a seamless lead handoff process between marketing and sales teams
03. Track lead behaviour and progression to identify sales bottlenecks
01. Create a positive emotional connection
02. Build a loyalty programme that rewards customers for repeat purchases
03. Personalise interactions and tailor recommendations
Upon entering the main hotel entrance on Raffles Blvd, make a right when you can see concierge in front of you and continue walking to the end of the corridor. On your right, you’ll come across a glass door. Enter through this door, and you’ll find the registration desk directly in front of you.
April 2023 Attendee Demographics