Hello again, the World! The Global Virtual MarTech Summit focusing on APAC & Europe in 2022 is coming up on 24 August 2022!
In this version, we’ll take a look at 2 regions, compare new MarTech developments, review cultural differences in storytelling and diagnose the need to evolve, adapt, and prepare for what’s to come.
Our comprehensive agenda will touch on a variety of hot topics in MarTech including:
- Data Management
- Digital Fatigue
- User Generated Content
- Cloud Technologies
- Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- Digital Acceleration
- Social Listening
- Influencer & KOL Marketing
- Lead Nurturing
- AI / Marketing Automation
- Design Thinking
There is a myriad of reasons to join the summit apart from the invaluable learning & networking experience:
- LIVE STREAMING: Unlike many other Virtual events, The Virtual MarTech Summit Europe is not recorded, making it rewarding and engaging with live Q&A sessions.
- TOP SPEAKERS: The MarTech Summit will provide you with 50+ speakers from a variety of industries and backgrounds to give the latest insights in MarTech.
- LATEST TRENDS: If it’s trending, we are learning!
- MULTIPLE FORMATS: You may expect to hear lightning talks, fireside chats, keynote presentations & panel discussions, all delivered by global companies!
- ONLINE NETWORKING: Our global summit is full of opportunities for online networking with a global community through Slack.
- 2 REGIONS: Different cultures, practices & speakers from APAC & Europe, maximising your learning & networking experience.
Interested in becoming a partner? Please contact Lin Duan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is now open, claim your pass today at https://themartechsummit.com/global-virtual-europe & https://themartechsummit.com/global-virtual-apac
Can’t make it live? Reserve a pass anyway since all passes come with free on-demand access until 28th August!
Fancy a sneak peek of our sponsor content? We have got you covered:
- The State of Virtual Events 2022
- The AppsFlyer Performance Index: Edition XIII
- 15 Great Digital Experiences to Inspire You
- The Asana Playbook to OKRs
By Rahmi Atalay.